The Center for Prevention & Counseling is a growing non-profit agency located in Newton NJ, that offers a positive work environment with many benefits and excellent supervision.
We have the following immediate opening, and interested applicants may send cover letters and resumes via email only to Jacqueline Nunn at [email protected].
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
The Center for Prevention and Counseling is seeking a Marketing and Communication Coordinator to join our caring and dedicated team of prevention, treatment, and recovery support professionals. This individual is a leader who demonstrates the ability to plan, develop, manage, and deliver projects with minimal direction. She/he will develop an integrated communications strategy that incorporates public relations, marketing, and online presence to increase donors, donor appreciation, and public support of the Center for Prevention and Counseling. The ability to know and understand the community will be an asset in developing relationships with businesses and agencies to build and expand upon those relationships. While experience and understanding of non-profits is desired, it is not required.
- Create an advertising and promotion plan for calendar year
- Develop and utilize image/branding with community and key stakeholders
- Develop agency newsletter (for all three pillars)
- Write press releases and prepare information for media outlets
- Develop relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage
- Develop and expand social media agency presence
- Ensure communications and messages are consistent with mission
- Increase and further develop annual campaigns to raise support and awareness for the organization’s work, goals, and financial needs.
- Engage donors and community outreach with timely and creative reporting / thank you process
- BA in communication, public relations, or marketing. Business degree is a plus.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and strong creative outlook
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Experience with Word, Excel, Publisher or Canva (or other application for creating of media)
- Experience with Hootsuite or other social media management platform
- Experience with media outreach platform, such as Mobile Cause, a plus
Email resume and cover letter to Jacqueline Nunn @ [email protected]