The Center for Prevention and Counseling provides a variety of clinical and non-clinical services for adolescents and adults through county and state funding, Medicaid or self-pay options.
For more information or to get started, please call us at (973) 383-4787. Our office hours are 9 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday, and we look forward to serving you.
Our philosophy stems from the premise that every family and individual has strengths and capabilities that can be developed to help them sustain a drug free, healthy lifestyle. Everyone who comes through our door is treated with courtesy, consideration, respect, and with the recognition of every person’s dignity, individuality and the right to privacy.
Our clinical team is dedicated to ensuring best practices in treatment of substance use, mental health and co-occurring disorders. All of our committed team members are trained in a variety of treatment interventions including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Motivational Enhancement Therapy, 12 Step Facilitation Therapy and Family Systems Therapy. Our team meets regularly each week to ensure all of our clients’ needs are being met to the best of our ability.
- Alcohol and Other Drug Screening (on-site)
- Comprehensive Substance Use and Co-Occurring Evaluations
- Early Intervention Education and Support
- Individual Counseling
- Outpatient Group Counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Programs for adolescents and adults
- Aftercare and Relapse Prevention
- Adult Anger Management Support and Education
- Adolescent Psycho-educational Program
- Adolescent School-Referred Substance Use, including Vape and E-cigarettes