Services are provided in-person or virtually through Telehealth.
THINK, ACT, GROW
TAG provides a comprehensive continuum of services utilizing evidence based, informed and influenced programs for at-risk and/or court involved youth in Sussex County.
Program components include:
- Initial Assessment
- Development of Individual Case Plans
- Case Management Services
- Supervised Community Service
- Psychoeducation to address interpersonal skill building, healthy relationships, social and emotional development, internet and social media safety (including cyberbullying, sexting, violence)
- Comprehensive Life Skills
- Employment Education Readiness
- Anger Management and Conflict Resolution Skill Building
- Family Groups
SUBSTANCE USE TREATMENT
The Center provides substance use treatment services utilizing evidence-based practices and a client specific, strengths-based approach for adolescents under the age of 21 in Sussex County.
Clinical Services include:
- Alcohol and Other Drug Screening (on-site)
- Comprehensive Substance Use and Co-Occuring Evaluations
- Early Intervention/Education*
- Individual Counseling
- Outpatient* (OP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Group Counseling
- Vape and E-cigarette Use Counseling
- Aftercare and Relapse Prevention
*Gender specific groups provided when available