Due to COVID-19, all services are being provided virtually through Telehealth Services with certified counselors. The Center is currently conducting Urine Drug Screens Monday-Friday in compliance with safety protocols outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The Center provides substance use treatment services utilizing evidence-based practices and a client specific, strengths-based approach for adults 18 and over.
SUBSTANCE USE COUNSELING
- Alcohol and Other Drug Screening
- Comprehensive Substance Use Evaluations
- Early Intervention/Education
- Individual Counseling
- Outpatient (OP) Group Counseling
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Program (Daytime and Evening Groups available)
- Aftercare and Relapse Prevention
- Alumni Program